25.2.18

HERBERT LOUISE



Around the action / Transference-of-use

Drawing is rich in action in what composes it. Three step to compose and decode the drawing and what is around this word. It began with a desire to put on paper my way to draw. I assemble, juxtapose, I complete one form to create another one.
My drawings seem to be driven by curves, by rhythm. For the first step, my body followed my eyes when the pencil touched the paper.




We continued the performance of the body but nevertheless from a different angle. The second reflection was a beginning of something else. Produce an action with two different moves. It is a game between the lifting of a stone, the reaction of the second arm and the eyes. The combination of three attitudes is making a mysterious rhythm.






The last step attests that the drawing goes through the whole body. The movement of eyes is important even to talk about the eye blinking. The image disappears and reappears in milliseconds, every things can change in this moment.